San Bernardino County District Attorney Michael Ramos has an, um, unusual take on why Apple should assist the FBI by creating software to help unlock a suspect’s iPhone: If Apple doesn’t, he argues, the county may never know if it is threatened by a “dormant cyber pathogen.”
- Q&A: I need Help With Scanning this poem for Meter and Effect.?
- Need Help Seriously with this assignment?
- Webmonkey Podcast: Apple News in an Era of Ad Blocking
- I’m Mike Rowe, Host of Somebody’s Gotta Do It, and This Is How I Work
- Silicon Valley’s Hottest Startup Incubator Takes On This Indian Venture